Before the Next Draft; 26 Plot Steps to Revision Plot eBook
Before the Next Draft eBook is designed for novelists, screenwriters, and memoirists to push aside the words to reveal the deeper plot and structure of your story. This eBook is for anyone who wishes to re-vision a draft of your story with an eye on plot and structure. Follow step-by-step the 26 plot steps to produce superior plots.
Before the Next Draft eBook offers concrete tips for revisioning your story by creating complex characters, compelling dramatic action and rich thematic details and depth.
The ebook is filled with visual aides that "show" how to create plot at the overall story level and the scene level.
- Character Emotional Development Profile form
- The 7 Key Scenes in Every Great Story
- Developing Thematic Significance
- Plot Planner template with "above" and "below" scene descriptions
- Essential elements for the Beginning, the Middle, and the End of your novel, screenplay, and memoir
- Cause and Effect
- Creating Dramatic Action
PLEASE NOTE: Order the ebook now, and have the information at your fingertips -- well, not quite instanteously. Soon after we receive your payment, you will receive an emails. This is NOT an automatic responder. Be patient. Downloading the eBook is fast and easy.
If you have purchasing questions, please send us an email and we will respond promtly!